Sylhet is one of the most scenic parts of Bangladesh . This is a popular destination & perfect for spending your holidays. In…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 4 Days ,3 Nights
Locations: Sreemangal, Sylhet ,Chittagong & Narayanganj
Tour Attractions: Mountain, Tea Gardens, Trekking, Boats & River, Swamp forest & more
Time : 12:00 pm
Start the TourPick you from hotel . Then,We will start our journey by Train /Bus At evening we will reach at Sreemangal. Check in a Hotel/ Resort (Green Leaf Resort).
Time : 8:30 am
Tea Gardens & Lawachara National ParkAt morning will will visit some tea gardens & taste the special 7 layer tea at Nilkontho Tea Cabin. At afternoon, we will move to Sylhet city and Stay at Hotel . ( Bottom Hill Palace)
Time : 8:00 am
Ratargul & BichanakandiOn this day ,we will cover Ratargul swamp forest and Bichanakandi . We enjoyed boat ride at both place. We also visit Malnichera Tea gardens at afternoon. At night we will start Train journey for Chittagong .
Time : 8:00 am
Lalakhal & JaflongDrive for Lalakhal & Jaflong.The color of Lalakhal will make you happy. At night we have to start for Dhaka by Train/Bus
- 3 nights Hotel ( Twin Sharing Basis )
- Air Conditioned car & Local Transport like Rickshaw,Tuktuk etc
- Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner + Water Bottle all the time
- Train/Bus Tickets
- Boat Ride
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide
- Any personal Item
- Any Food and drink other than mentioned above .
- Pricing NameMin Group SizeMax Group SizePrice
- Pricing Name: Small GroupMin Group Size: 1 paxMax Group Size: 2 paxprice: /Person
- Pricing Name: Medium GroupMin Group Size: 3 paxMax Group Size: 3 paxprice: /Person
- Pricing Name: Standard GroupMin Group Size: 4 paxMax Group Size: 6 paxprice: /Person
- Pricing Name: Large GroupMin Group Size: 5 paxMax Group Size: 12 paxprice: /Person
Sylhet is one of the most scenic parts of Bangladesh . This is a popular destination & perfect for spending your holidays. In Sreemangal of Sylhet, there are lots of tea gardens . That’s why Sreemangal is called the country of Tea . In Sylhet we have the beautiful Swamp forest which is called Ratargul Swamp Forest. Some of the popular attractions of Sylhet tour is Bisnakandi, ratargul Swamp Forest, Jaflong, Lalakhal etc .
No Details Found